Friday, October 27, 2006

Because I Want to Live Long and Prosper



I have decided to start a blog that is just short posts about getting fit and why I need to make it a priority in my life. I may put stuff in here I read, stuff that comes to mind, stuff that seems to make sense, whatever. I figure some days I'll post, some days I won't. Some days I'll go in to great detail, sometimes I'll drop a quote and run.


But I want to be able to look back on this blog and find inspiration. I want to remind myself that I have fitness goals, and why I've bothered making them.


Like looking in the mirror and doing "self talk...." It may sound hokey, but it just might work! ;)

2 comments:

Leah said...

OMG, was that a Star Trek reference in the title? You may turn into a geek like me yet, Kris!

Good for you for trying to live healthier!

Kristi K. said...

I think I'm more of a nerd than a geek! White and Nerdy, that's me! ;)